Breast Cancer Connections partners with healthcare professionals to give people facing breast cancer or ovarian cancer the care and support they need. BCC serves as a valuable resource for you and your patients.
As a medical professional affiliated with BCC, you belong to a wide-ranging network of distinguished providers committed to working together to deliver high quality care for cancer patients.
BCC provides a wealth of resources for medical professionals such as:
- Collaborative partner for patient connections.
- Continuing medical education and training programs (such as CME’s provided at our Annual Conference).
- Research Advocacy Program for researchers looking for patient input.
We’re happy to provide you and your staff with training and info about BCC’s programs and services.
Please encourage your patients to call Breast Cancer Connections Helpline at (650) 326-6686 or toll free (888) 222-4401, open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Patients are welcome to stop by our center during business hours; no appointment necessary. All programs and services are free of charge for people facing breast cancer, including caregivers.
Breast Cancer Connections Research Advocacy Program was created to ensure that the voice of breast cancer survivors was heard by scientific researchers. Program members actively provide input as patient survivors/advocates for research grants that require patient advocate review and participation.
To learn more about this program or to schedule a meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our cause and help provide comprehensive, personalized services to people facing breast cancer. Ways you can get involved:
- Sign up to facilitate one of our Thursday night Q&A Sessions from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- If you’re a licensed therapist, help provide one-on-one counseling to our clients.
- Give a presentation at our Annual Conference or other educational event.
- Join our Medical Advisory Group and provide leadership and medical oversight to our programs and services.
Contact Joan Venticinque, Manager of Volunteer Resources at email@example.com
Medical Advisory Group
Harriet Borofsky, M.D.
William Buchholz, M.D.
Robert Carlson, M.D.
Sarah Donaldson, M.D.
Jocelyn Dunn, M.D.
Diana Guthaner, M.D.
Daryl Hoffman, M.D.
Stefanie Jeffrey, M.D.
Juliet Kral, M.D.
Jane Marmor, M.D.
Nancy Mason, M.D.
Klaus Porzig, M.D.
Lynn Smolik, M.D.
Susan Sorensen, M.D.
David Spiegel, M.D.
Myron (Mike) Turbow, M.D.
Matt van de Rijn, M.D., Ph.D.