There is a tremendous amount of information on breast cancer available on the web. At BCC we often refer clients to various websites for information and resources. We have listed just a few of those websites to help you during your journey.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) at www.cancer.org
- Breastcancer.org at www.breastcancer.org
- BreastCancerTrials.org at www.breastcancertrials.org
- Consumer friendly ASCO website at www.cancer.net
- Medlineplus at www.medlineplus.gov, health topics > cancers > breast cancer
- National Cancer Institute at www.cancer.gov
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine at www.nccam.nih.gov
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network at www.nccn.org
- Writing Through Cancer at www.writingthroughcancer.com
- www.mybcteam.com – A free social network for breast cancer survivors, and women recently diagnosed.