12th Annual Conference
Sharing Knowledge & Creating Hope
Saturday, November 14, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Oracle Conference Center
350 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065
Each year, we see extraordinary progress in treatment options for cancer. Our Annual Conference is an opportunity to celebrate progress, share knowledge, and create hope. This highly regarded conference brings together 250 attendees, including breast and ovarian cancer patients and survivors, medical professionals, therapists, and health educators.
Photos by: Barbara Masek and Diane Quenell
$45 Registration Fee
Includes breakfast, lunch, resource fair, complementary therapies,
and access to all presentations.
Available for RN, MFT, and LCSW.
To request a table at the Resource Fair please contact Colleen Kleier at (650) 326-6299, ext 13.
- Integrative Medicine
- Data from Clinical Trials: What Now?
- Dealing with Side Effects
- Sexuality & Intimacy
- Bedside Manners: The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Updates on Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
- Updates on the Treatment of Metastatic Disease
- Breast Density Screening Update
- Communicating with Your Loved Ones
- End of Life
click the green link to view presentation slides
But I Just Grew Out My Bangs – Katya Lezin, Ovarian Cancer Survivor
BREAKOUT SESSION 1
Reconstruction Panel – John Griffin, M.D., Private Practice; Gabriel Kind, M.D., Private Practice; Steven Bates, M.D., Palo Alto Medical Foundation
BREAKOUT SESSION 2
Mindful Eating Practice – Patty McLucas and Dorote Lucci
- Looking Back: Advances in Understanding the Biology of Breast Cancer View Slides
- Survivor Story: Inflammatory Breast Cancer View Slides
- Dealing with Side Effects: Lymphedema
- Understanding the Breast Density Law View Slides
- Rehabilitation and Physical Recovery After Breast Surgery View Slides
- Integrative Oncology
- Updates on the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition During & After Treatment View Slides
- One Day at a Time: After Cancer Treatment View Slides
- Smart Consumer Panel: Shopping for Your Health View Slides